- 4 – 5 years of experience.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- RESTful APIs, JSON Web Token, Git, SVN
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good communication skills and fluent in English both Oral and Written