- Prior experience with JEE environment system integration (Windows/Linux).
- At least 3 years of Java development using Spring framework.
- Experience in unit testing, using repository: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience in DevOps.
- Coding, testing, build, deploy, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software using J2EE technologies and documenting programs.
- Clarify software tasks by analyzing requirements and understanding complex activation system features and functionality.
- Understand Design patterns – recognize and implement standard/J2EEpatterns in existing software and new design.
- Add value to the team and the business, through personal ownership and partnerships with everyone else in the organization.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English both Oral and Written.