- Have technical background (related to system development, or system analysis).
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as Presales.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Consulting.
- Have forecasting skills for IT projects (budgeting and timeline).
- Have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Communicative, energetic, fast learner and have a result-driven attitude.
- To have this in mind: winning the deal for the company as well as customer delight.
- Positive and Optimistic.
Role Description :
- Provide necessary support (especially technical) to the Sales team in conjunction with
Opportunity/Sales Pipeline Management, to be involved in the full sales cycle, and be
a crucial link between Customer, Sales, and Delivery.
- Able to understand the opportunity’s precise business requirements by leading
discovery processes (gathering requirements, business process assessment, analysis
and gap analysis), validates and maps them to JPS product and/or services offerings
(technological product or services).
- Develop a sales pitch presentation, or conduct POC (proof of concept, demonstration
of offerings) in conjunction with the business requirements.
- Solution design and development of a proposal that perfectly fits the customer
requirements and be able to highlight the value-added of the proposal (methodology,
technology, industry knowledge and team expertise).
- Becomes the reference point during negotiation by mapping back the requirements to the effort estimations and value additions provide.