- Manage day-to-day activities, reports, and relationships for JPS’s Projects, both internally and externally, depending on the assignments
- Comply, practice, enforce and provide feedbacks for J’s methodologies in day-to-day activities in Projects
- Create strong relationships with internal and external members of the projects, forming strong and long-lasting bonds between JPS and clients
- Ensure that assigned projects are still under scope in terms of work scope, budget scope, and resources scope
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Project Manager in the IT Industry
- Experience in SDLC, Agile/Scrum/Waterfall Methodology
- Strong analytical, communication skill, team player and result oriented
- Required Skill(s): Java, SDLC, Project Management
SENIOR .NET SUPPORT
- Develop a custom system and report to the technical leader
- Contribute in phases of the development life cycle
- Write efficient code
- Response to issues, inquiries, and change request quickly within SLA
- Ready to on-site visit to the customer site
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as .Net Software Engineer
TECHNICAL MANAGER (JAVA ENTERPRISE)
- Act as Technical Advisor for running project
- Ensure all project running well
- Manage multiple teams of delivery
- Conduct people development
- Bachelor degree majoring Computer Science/Informatics Engineering or other related fields
- 8 year(s) of working experience in software development, with min. 3 years as Java Programmer and min. 5 years involved in Development Lead or Technical Manager position
- Several years of large systems software design and development experiences using JEE-based systems, Service Oriented architecture, web services XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Have knowledge of software development lifecycle/methodologies (i.e: Waterfall & Agile Scrum)
- Have experience in UML Diagram and design documentation
- Have diverse experience utilizing a wide array of JAVA tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including JAVA JEE, Spring, MVC, Web Services, etc
- Familiar with mobile technology (iOS, Android)
- Specific skills needed : Spring Framework, MyBatis, Hibernate, Zkoss, Solid understanding in Web Technologies including web application architecture, ESB (Apache Service Mix, Mule ESB, etc)
SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or Equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Has deep knowledge about architecture Linux, MySQL, PostgreSQL Server
- Has experiences in handling daily manual/automate operation Linux, MySQL, and PostgreSQL Server
- Has knowledge about bash script, crontab, etc., or Linux command
- Able to set up and demonstrate cluster database in Linux, MySQL/PostgreSQL environment
- Able to set up and demonstrate mirroring/replication database in Linux, MySQL/PostgreSQL Environment
- Able to set up and demonstrate backup and restore whole database or table partition in Linux, MySQL/PostgreSQL environment
- Monitoring and tune database health check for slow query and server process performance
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Develop new business opportunities and find new prospective projects/clients
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Coordinate sales plans with internal sales team, presales, product and project team
- Maintain sales to achieved sales quota
- Have sensitivity to capture client’s needs
- Diploma’s Degree from reputable university majoring Marketing Communication/Business Administration or other related fields
- 5 year(s) experience in sales, especially business-to-business (B2B) in the Financial Services Industry (FSI)
- A good network of managerial level and network in Logistic (express), Retail, Manufacture Industry is an advantage.
- Experience to develop and generate revenue from the new logo.
SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER LEAD
- Act as a key role in the development team, coaching/mentoring junior developer.
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy a solution based on requirements.
- Strong development skills (JAVA) to consistently deliver quality code.
- At least a Diploma’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Required skill(s): JEE, ORM Hibernate, Spring MVC, Zkoss, MyBatis.
- Good understanding of web services, network protocol, socket, SSL, PKI.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST LEAD – SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Lead Business Analyst/Functional team
- Responsible for Planning and monitoring Business Analyst/Functional activity and provide regular reporting for each Business Analyst
- Involve and lead in problem definition, requirement elicitation, solution design, testing, training as well as deliver the requirements and ensure such requirements align with business objective
- Assist in the development of project scope and define the boundaries of the project
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such requirement and/or specifications
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
- Document business requirement, functional design, test scenarios/cases/scripts, user manual and training material
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical/Industrial), Science (Mathematics) or equivalent.
- 6 years of work experience as IT Business Analyst or Functional Consultant and manage a small team.
- Proven track record of working in project basis complying in quality, budget, and timescale
- Love Math and Data, capability to perform data analysis
- Required Skill(s): Project Management skill, Basic SQL Query, Documentation Skill (Use Case, Activity Diagram, UI Wireframe)
PRODUCT OWNER – LOYALTY
- Make initial contact and establish relationships with potential partners
- Design appealing campaigns for customers through the loyalty program
- Prepare and execute market research to recognize potential partners
- Build rapport with partner’s key persons
- Grasp the partner’s goals and come up with marketing initiatives emphasizing our client’s customer loyalty program as an added-value
- Design appealing and compelling offers for the customers the loyalty points gained
- Compose concise KPIs and targets for the successful use of the loyalty points for the partners
- Apprehend the partner’s platforms and cooperate with them to boost our client’s customer loyalty program promotions
- Set regular meetings with our client’s partners and provide them necessary updates regarding the campaign results
- Guarantee customer’s satisfaction across existing campaign platforms
- Be involved in the budget planning process
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong project management and leadership skills with impeccable attention to details
- Dynamic, proactive, emphasizing results, and well-recognized global brands
- Strong with on commercial roles and has exceptional communication skills