- Graduated from Vocational School (SMK) majoring in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Has strong interest and passion in information Technology especially software programming.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Program (OOP) is a must.
- Having experiences in software development or developing application (preferred).
- Strong analytical thinking skill, fast learner, team player, and result oriented.
- Good communication in English both oral and written.
JUNIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Develop, enhance, debugs, bug-fix software application
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of a complex application.
- D3/S1 Degree from reputable university majoring Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as JAVA Developer
- Has strong interest and passion in Information Technology especially JAVA programming
- Good logic and understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST – FUNCTIONAL
- Collecting business requirements from clients
- Identify business requirements and translate them into system requirements
- Analyze system specifications
- Conducting functional documentation for the project
- Perform user requirements from the client
- Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring Computer Science/Informatics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience as Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Understanding of System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
JUNIOR iOS MOBILE PROGRAMMER
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Build a native Android application in Xcode
- Write a native mobile application using best techniques, design pattern and industry standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performances
- Participation in development of mobile application design
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of XML, XSL, and other internet technologies
- At least 3 years of working experience in iOS Development
- Experience working with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core graphics, and Core text
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
JUNIOR FRONT END PROGRAMMER
- Develop and maintain online products and applications.
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications.
- Test applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of the application.
- Enhance current running application when necessary.
- 2+ years of solid hands-on experience with AngularJS (must have).
- 1+ years of solid hands-on experience building modular and component-based, test-first Angular 2+ front-end applications (Must have).
- 3+ years of experience in modern front-end web technologies.
- Knowledgeable in Bootstrap, Angular JS, React JS
- Exposure to a Web-related project is a MUST
- Attention to UI/UX detail is a must
JUNIOR PRODUCT BUSINESS ANALYST – e-Commerce
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market shares, improve customers experience and drive growth and conversion
- Define Continuous Enhancements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on businesses and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Identify key factors to retain users, increase the return rate of users, increase current users spending’s/leads, and retain users – increase repurchase rate or repeat user
- Bring user needs to meet with their business needs and translate them into product (feature) concepts
- 2 year(s) of working experience Required Skill(s): ERP, Agile/Scrum IT Development Process
- Up to date with market trend, technique, and technology
- Process Design Documentation